A new Job, ID: 19681 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/19681/> was added
at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *SAP QM Functional*  posted on 2013-08-12 12:25:24

*Job Description:*We are currently looking for a senior SAP QM consultant
to join our SAP team. You will be working as part of the US based project
team. The role's task is to drive the solution implementation of the QM
functions, providing consulting advice based on client's requirements and
SAP best practice / experiences. Validation of detailed functional
specifications that are already developed.

*Job Requirements:*

   - Must have 5+ years of SAP QM configuration experience, including at
   least 2 FLC implementations.
   - System configuration and documentation
   - Functional testing
   - Testing of custom developments and documentation
   - Integration testing
   - Cutover activities
   - Go-live support
   - Post go-live support
   - Excellent communication skills required.

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/19681/>
(Guest users can also apply)