Hi *Folks*,
     Hope you are doing great there..!
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avishea...@shstinc.com or call me on   (412) 450 1316 Ext 105.

*Note : Replacement Position.....!!!!!*

 *Jobtitle : SAP BCS Consultant
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : 9+ Months Contract*

*Skills Required:
*Deep Technical Knowledge in SAP SEM-BCS
Work closely with the BIG Finance team and IT support resources to manage
and resolve all SEM-BCS issues.
Coordinating technical updates and upgrades,
Maintaining regular master data updates,
Trouble shooting and resolving BCS functionality issues
Trouble shooting and resolving technical / interfaces issues related to
interfaces with SAP ECC and other systems.
Communicating with users around the world who might experience
functionality or other issues
Keeping all test and parallel environments in synch and operational.
Role requires accounting knowledge in order to understand and resolve
reporting requirements and resolve issues.

*Avisheak Singh*
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 203
avishea...@shstinc.com