Hi
,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amit.sha...@rgtalent.com.

*JOB TITLE*:               Etl Developer

*LOCATION* :             NJ-New Jersey/Berkeley Heights

*DURATION* :             6 Months

*M.O.I*:                    TELEPHONIC + FACE2FACE

EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:-

Design and develop ETL/ELT packages using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)

Troubleshoot bugs, enhance and support existing ETL packages for the data
warehouse

Participate in requirements gathering and design of ETL/data integration
solutions

Create and maintain documentation for developed ETL processes

Optimize and convert existing ETL/ELTs

Experience in Oracle SQL, SQL Tuning

Interface with QA, Production DBAs and Production Support team to test,
deploy and support ETL packages

What You Bring to the Team:

6+ years experience in Oracle ETL development

2+ years experience working with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)

Knowledge of ETL/ELT design principals such as change data capture, slowly
changing dimensions, surrogate keying and fact aggregation

Experience on data warehousing/ MDM projects, data warehouse ETL design and
best practice.

Translate user requirements into technical architecture vision and
implementation plans.

Integrate ODI with multiple Source / Target, Error Management.

Experience with Informatica Powercenter tool is a plus.

Expert PL/SQL developer, Oracle SQL, SQL Tuning and Oracle Database
experience

Fine tuning or enhancing performance of the Batch jobs.

Exposure to WebLogic, EDI and MDM tools is a plus.

Experience with Oracle Data Service Integrator (ODSI) is a plus

Expertise with TOAD, or Oracle SQL Developer.

Strong communication skills interfacing with technical and non-technical
audience, internal and external stakeholders

Experience working with various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, iterative,
etc.)