Hi
,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amit.sha...@rgtalent.com.

*JOB TITLE*:               Salesforce Developer

*LOCATION* :             MA-Massachusetts/Boston

*DURATION* :              6 Months

*M.O.I*:                       Telephonic+Skype

ONLY REQUIRED USC,EAD-GC,GC

*Job Responsibilities:  *
Programmer Analyst, Leads are
the overall technical subject matter experts
for their assigned asset(s) and
are the face of the dedicated support team
for a variety of technology and
business partner teams throughout

-
Develop/enhance business processes through the use of Salesforce.

-
Responsible for Salesforce Visual Force and Apex code changes,
triggers,
workflows, formulas and integrations

- Work closely with
business users in Salesforce administrator and data
governor roles within the
business to deliver innovative solutions and flawless
functional changes.

- Grow and manage productive and mutually beneficial relationships
with
Salesforce business users and their senior leaders.

-
Proactively stays informed of Salesforce releases and
communicate/educate
business partners.

- Provide leadership to a team
of support professionals (employee, contract
employee and vendor), in
technology and in the business

- Effectively monitor and nurture the
Columbia Salesforce application to ensure
they are operating at optimum
stability and performance;

- Primary code owner for Columbia Salesforce
– you will be accountable for code
quality and will be the Chief Debugger;

- Ensure design and code meet business requirements in the most
efficient and
effective manner possible

- Maintain detailed knowledge
of the vendor owned software code, including
messaging capabilities,
import/export functions, interfaces, most effective
environment to operate
in, etc.;

- Own the code for custom built applications in the environment
and keep it
up-to-date with any impactful software vendor code changes;

- Provide effective leadership for the development team that will
be
responsible for shepherding development release changes to production;

- Recommend optimizations based upon your knowledge of the software
vendor code
and the internal environment;

- Manage Issue / Risk logs
and escalate issues appropriately; - Track and
publish key metrics. - Conduct
code walkthroughs of outtask vendor code -
Responsible for ensuring
application monitoring, error reporting, production
readiness and adhering to
development policies & standards, such as SOX
information technology
general controls for change management. - Demonstrated
experience coaching,
mentoring and leading others without necessarily having a
direct supervisory
relationship
*Required Qualifications *

Qualified applicants will
be skilled technologists with a breadth of
experiences with a tenacity and
passion for innovation, solving business
problems, and operational
excellence.

- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or
equivalent job
experience;

- 7+ years technology development

- 1+ years in lead development
role

- 3+ years experience development skills in Salesforce
enabled business
solutions

- 3+ years experience in Salesforce system
configuration

- 2+ years experience: Apex, Visual Force and HTML coding,
and Salesforce
Interfaces (web services, ETL)

- Familiarity/working
knowledge with Informatica or equivalent

- Salesforce system
administration training/certification 201

- Salesforce developer
training/certification 401 (required), 501 (desired)

- Strong interest
in growing technical Salesforce system skills.

- Ability to research and
to recommend Salesforce solutions to business issues.

- Asset
Management industry experience required

- Self-starter able to analyze
and assess complex issues, re-engineer
processes, and develop viable action
plans.

- Ability to develop, collect and translate requirements into
functional
specifications.

- Build and maintain strong partnerships
with the various business partners in
the organization by providing
Salesforce expertise, consulting and mentoring.

- Effective verbal and
written communication skills combined with effective
relationship management
skills;

- Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, and organizational
skills