*Hi ,*

* *

*Send me your consultant resume and contact details…..ASAP*

* QA TESTER*

*Client: Erie Insurance*

*Location: ERIE, PA*

*Duration: 1 year*

* **US CITIZEN, GC, EAD....For Contract on C2C*

**

Two years of experience in quality assurance/testing, including strong
knowledge of related tools, methodologies and documentation, required.

Three years of experience preferred.

Good understanding of the insurance industry and a strong working knowledge
of one or more of ERIE’s systems or lines of business preferred.

Strong understanding of the QA process and software development lifecycle
required.

Strong understanding of business applications required.

Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation
and flowcharting software required.

Working knowledge of software development, one or more programming/coding
languages, operating systems, mainframe and client/server applications,
databases, HTML, web applications, source control and issue tracking
concepts required. - Two years proven project lead experience required,
three years preferred.

QA certification.

Position Specifics:

Required/Preferred Skills

• Functional Test leadership experience (required)

• Test planning and Test execution management experience (required)

• Quality Center experience (or equivalent required)

• P&C insurance experience (preferred)

*Regards,*

*Pankaj Sharma*

*Assistant Manager-Resourcing*

*IDC Technologies*

*Phone:* 408-457-9399  Ext- 2024, *Fax-* 408-608-6088

*Email: *pankaj.sha...@idctechnologies.com

*Web:* www.idctechnologies.com

*Gtalk:* pankajsharma9718   |   *YM: *pankajreks

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from