Hi
,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amit.sha...@rgtalent.com.

*JOB TITLE*:              Business Analyst
  *
LOCATION* :            NC-North Carolina/Charlotte

*DURATION* :            6 Months

*M.O.I*:                      Telephonic + Skype

Experience required:-
candidates will be responsible for development of capital market
applications supporting the fixed income and derivative trading businesses
within a
development team for the corporate investments technology organization
within client in charlotte, nc. the position will be responsible for tasks
related to
architecture, design, development and testing of *informatica, autosys,
perl, excel vba* and oracle solutions for the data warehouse. * strong
working
knowledge of *sql* * strong working knowledge of excel, vba * strong
working knowledge of recent informatica 8.6, 9.x * strong working knowledge
of
oracle 10g, 11g * strong working knowledge of autosys 4.5 * strong working
knowledge of *activeperl* * strong understanding of star schema design *
proven experience working in an agile development environment where an
individual works directly with business customers to develop solutions *

a plus: candidate who have a very strong knowledge of capital markets
products (fixed income, interest rate derivatives, fx), trading
environments, and front/middle/back office processes are preferred this
role is ideally suited for a strong technical developer with strong capital
markets business knowledge.
the general criteria for any candidate is: hard working, driven to success
in a highly competitive environment.