Hi
,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amit.sha...@rgtalent.com.

*JOB TITLE*:              Business Analyst
  *
LOCATION* :            DC-District of Columbia/Washington

*DURATION* :            6 Months

*M.O.I*:                      Telephonic +Skype

*
Job Description - *The Eligibility Subject Matter Expert will play an
integral part of their Eligibility Practice to provide eligibility subject
matter expertise to our various customers throughout the United States.
The SME will participate in the planning or design, development or
implementation phase of Integrated Eligibility Systems (IES) for various
customers.

*Key responsibilities will include: *

   - Requirements gathering
   - Facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) or other design sessions
   - Writing RFP narratives around Integrated Eligibility systems
   - Writing Evaluation Plans for Integrated Eligibility proposals
   - Creating technical specifications to be used by developers
   - Translating requirements into functional design
   - Writing use cases, creating process flows, and/or creating system
   architecture diagrams and sequence documents
   - Designing screen layouts and navigational flows
   - Developing design specifications for correspondence, reports or
   interfaces
   - Writing test cases, creating test scenarios, or participating in
   testing activities for new functionality in an eligibility system
   - Revising business or technical operations to accommodate the change

*Minimum Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor’s degree
   - Experience  in the eligibility and case management business area
   - Knowledge in eligibility programs including *SNAP, TANF and Medicaid*
   - Experience in leading policy changes or implementation of new
   eligibility programs
   - Experience writing policy or procedure handbooks/manuals for use in an
   eligibility business operation