If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amit.sha...@rgtalent.com.

*JOB TITLE*:              Salesfoce Developer

*LOCATION* :            CA-California/South San Francisco

*DURATION* :            6 Months

*M.O.I*:                     Telephonic Hire only

*REQUIREMENTS:*

   - Experience programming in Apex Code and Visualforce Pages
   - Experience programming in Java
   - Experience programming JavaScript
   - Experience programming HTML
   - Excellent understanding of the following:
      - Salesforce.com’s SOQL and SOSL
      - Salesforce.com’s Web Services
      - Salesforce.com’s security model
      - Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud 2, Service Cloud, Chatter and
      Force.com product offerings
   - Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
   - Bachelor’s degree in computer science *or *equivalent experience