Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
ma...@burgeonits.com

*Position: User Interface Designer (Digital Project Lead)*

*Location: Bloomington, IL *

*Duration: 4+ months *

* *

*Soft Skills include*

·         Provides desired Digital experience and insights to influence the
overall customer experience.

·         Works with the project UI Teams by providing input and direction
to inform the Digital artifacts.  This may also include Design to Prototype
visualizations.

·         Involved in requirements explorations which may include ad hoc,
high-level sketches that enable the iterative and interactive exploration
of business requirements within and between Development Centers.

·         Partners with Customer Experiencing Insights (CEI) team to ensure
accuracy of usability test plan content and to ensure plan execution.

·         Attends, contributes, and facilitates in the following artifact
review meetings via business case lifecycle:  Concept Model and Conceptual
Flow, High-level Wireframe Review, and Detailed Wireframe and Interactive
Flow Review.

·         Contributes to and reviews Digital artifacts for quality and
adherence to Digital Standards, such as process simplification for
responsive web design and mobile first.

·         Consults with Digital Project Lead to ensure quality of
deliverables and adherence to Digital standards.

·         Collaborates, as needed, with Business Architects, Digital
Architects, Application Architects, Technical Architects, Data Architects,
and/or subject matter experts in the development of Digital artifacts.

·         Escalates issues, risks, and challenges to the Digital Project
Lead

* *

*Technical Skills include: *

·         User Interface Design

·         User Analysis/User Requirements

·         Visio

·         Fireworks or Photoshop

·         MS Excel

·         MS Word

·         Dreamweaver

·         InDesign

·         HTML/CSS (some basic HTML coding skills)

·         JavaScript (some experience preferred, but not required)

Thanks & Regards

*Manoj Kumar*

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.***

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

*Phone No. :* 302-220-4724, *Fax :* 302-355-1559

*Email Id :* ma...@burgeonits.com*  Website:* www.burgeonits.com

*USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA*

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.