Hi *Folks*,
  Hope you are doing great there..!
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avishea...@shstinc.com or call me on   (412) 450 1316 Ext 203.

*Note : Need A Consultant Immeadiately......!!!!!*

*Job Tittle: Salesforce/Apex Developer
Location : San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

We are looking for a Salesforce resource who can come in and work on a
couple of key pre-identified initiatives for our client.
The goals of this engagement are to:
Reduce the time and effort that is spend on reporting of month quota
achievements
Enhance the look and feel of the quota achievement template for improved
user experience as well as auto populate fields for which data already
exists in SFDC
Build / create sales forecast segment (central place in the system to run
reports and track sales forecast.  This will allow user to view trending
over time

*Responsibilities:*
Designs, develops, and maintains complex Apex and VisualForce applications
Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business
logic and functionality
Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery

*Qualifications:*
4+ years professional Salesforce application development experience
including Apex and VisualForce
In depth understanding of developing application on the Force.com platform
In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and building integration with
Salesforce
Good understanding of data structures, data modeling , db schema is
required
Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, javascript, jQuery, JSON
Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and
deployments
Excellent analysis and problem solving abilities
Good planning, organization, and work managements skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field

*Desired:*
Salesforce.com certifications (DEV-401, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, et al)
are a plus

*Avisheak Singh*
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 203
avishea...@shstinc.com