*

Hi
,
If you find your self suitable for the position, please
send me your latest updated resume along with contact details. Please
include your employer details as well and reply to my
email amit.sha...@rgtalent.com.

JOB TITLE:             Business Data Analyst

LOCATION :           NY-New York/New York City

DURATION :            6 Months

M.O.I:                   Telephonic + Face2Face

ONLY REQUIRED EAD-GC,GC,USC REQUIRED

General Duties:*

· Interface with the business analyst to define the business processes

· Make recommendations on changes required to implement business
intelligence solutions

· Assist in translating business requirements into conceptual, logical and
physical data model

· Engage with business partners to understand functional requirements to
design best possible global solutions

· Analyze business and data requirements and help define the best solution
keeping our long term goal in mind of reducing data redundancy

· Extensive experience in BRD

· Prior experience with Master Data Management software and/or Data
Conversion processes in a complex healthcare setting (network of multiple
hospitals).

· Assist the business in assessing the data requirements of the solution

· Document the functional specifications of the solutions

· Proven Team Player

· Other duties as assigned

*Skills Required :Strong HealthCare experience required

**We are currently seeking a Business Analyst / Data Analyst experienced
with Master Data Management software and/or Data Conversion processes in a
complex healthcare setting (network of multiple hospitals). *

· Thorough understanding of application development life cycle

· Strong interpersonal as well as written and spoken communication skills
are essential.

· Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving ability are
essential.

· Facilitate, Gather, Analyze, and Document MDM Business and Data Quality
Requirements

· Leveraging industry best practice experience in Master Data Management
and Data Quality processes

· Facilitate and Document Data Lifecycle management processes, end-to-end
business data flow, hierarchies and alternate views (including Enhancing
D&B hierarchies)

· Collaborate with Business and IT teams to facilitate, document, and
prioritize business needs

· Perform data quality and root cause analysis

· Perform detailed business requirement analysis, functional processes, and
requirements

· Responsible for business process understanding of data consumption

· Support Enterprise Data Governance Programs

· Primary functional lead in project teams focused on successful
implementation of our B2C MDM Implementation

· Define detailed technical design specifications to meet functional
objectives

· Execute MDM systems development, configuration and unit testing

· Develop solution and design approaches to business requirements

· Combine MDM technology expertise with data and statistical analysis to
optimize MDM implementation

· Data profiling of source systems to be onboard into our B2C MDM solution

· Work with business counterparts and engineers to identify requirements
and prioritize those for delivery

· Define data relationship management strategies according to business
requirements

· Expertise with the design implementation, and tuning of core MDM
capabilities (Match & Merge, Algorithms, Data Standardization, Comparison
Methods,

  Weighting, etc)

*Required Technical Skills:*

· SQL - moderate