OBIEE Developers Role/Responsibilities:

The primary role is to provide technical analysis, design, development and
implement reporting solution utilizing OBIEE 11g

Responsibilities:

Develop new subject area in the existing OBIEE 11g repository from scratch
Design Physical, Business and Presentation layers from requirement document
with minimal supervision  Perform unit testing of repository by creating
adhoc reports in Answers Perform data testing Identify and escalate any
data discrepancies, escalating issues to the manager or senior team members.

 Follow standards and guidelines around process consistency and techniques.

Qualifications:

5+ years OBIEE RPD development experience to include the following:

Five years or more years of OBIEE Repository development experience with at
least one year in 11g version  Should be able to design Subject areas by
analyzing third party data models/Data dictionaries.

 Should be able to carry out development activities with minimal
supervision Experience in database schemas, dimensional modeling and T-SQLs
Working knowledge of OBIEE 11g application architecture Strong analytical
and problem definition and solving abilities Strong written and verbal
communication skills Must be responsive and deadline-oriented with a sense
of urgency Ability to prioritize own tasks and escalate issues with timely
task completion when appropriate.

 Desired skills:

- Data model knowledge of Siebel CRM

- Data model knowledge of Siebel OLAP datamodel

- DAC

The ideal candidate will have strong hands on experience in OBIEE 11g

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*