Good afternoon:

We have the following immediate opening.  This is for our direct client.  We
can do 3rd party subcontracting.  Please only submit candidates that are on
your payroll.

Location: Warren, NJ

Duration: 6 months plus

Rate:  $DOE

Title: Firewall Security Engineer

Must haves: Juniper Firewalls experience a must.

Roles and responsibilities -

1) Perform engineering work for template / BAU activities.
2) Ordering for the physical hardware.
3) Working with on site resources to accept shipment, cable, and
physically install devices.
4) Work with regional Network Integration counterparts to ensure
seamless coordination between the above for router/switches and firewall.
5) Review the existing network infrastructure around the globe and
help remediate non-standard environments.
6) Work with Firewall Engineering on new products to ensure
seamless delivery process.
7) Participate in Technical Peer Reviews / Design Review boards
8) EOL and VTM coordination Activities

Requirements

1. Minimum 5 years of experience with WAN design and implementation
2. Hands on experience with Juniper SRX firewalls
3. Experience with the following routing protocols - BGP, EIGRP, RIP
4. Advanced BGP routing policies ( community strings, AS-path, Route-maps)
5. Hands on experience with Cisco routers and switches

6. Good documentation and communication skills

Regards,

Amy Niu

Vypak/USEReady, Inc.

OUR AVAILABLE POSITIONS - Click Here! <http://useready.catsone.com/careers/>