URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>

also keep in cc my gmail id
*javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*<javed.rgtal...@gmail.com>

Medicaid  exp is must and We are looking 9-10 years of exp.

*Job Title                          BUSINESS ANALYST**
Location                          *Ohio/Columbus**

*Duration                          *12 Month/contract

*MOI                                  Only *Telephone Hire

client-- ohio medicaid system

Medicaid  exp is must

*Job responsibilities: ** *

The client is looking for experience similar to the current compliment of
PAS testers:

· Provide Business Analysis of current release defects and change orders,
and for release driven projects

· Provide assistance in system development, including attendance in JAD
sessions, where technical subject matter experts are able to identify
issues and work pro-actively to remediate issues prior to implementation in
conjunction with ODM

· Provide technical expertise for development and implementation of user
acceptance testing on MITS for operational releases and in support of
Medicaid related initiatives.

· Create and apply complex analytics for MITS processes reporting

· Conduct immediate testing and review of defects and/or production testing
post deployment

· Provide specialized technical support for EDI *Electronic Data Interchange
* (You will see this associated with EDI or Hewlett Packard - HP acquired
EDI

· Provide analysis to testing to aid in the creation of test cases, and to
coordinate the specific testing scenarios needed by ODM or other
departmental stakeholders

· Interact with HP and ODM testing to ensure successful testing occurs

Preference will be given to candidates who have experience as test leads or
additional experience in the following topics:

· *Integrated Eligibility Systems*

· ICD-10

Desirable

· Data and Data Warehouse support

*· *Medicaid Expansion (ACA)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari***

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

32108 Argonaut way,

Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119***

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633***

*Email   : **javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>**

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent***

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address *
kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*