Greetings!!!

This is Tom from Idexcel.

We are reaching you about an opportunity for *Web logic Admin* The location
is in  “*Washington, DC*”. And if you would be interested for the job,
Please revert back with profiles along with contact details. We will setup
an interview immediately

*Position               :Web logic Admin *

*Location               :Washington, DC, United States*

*Duration              :Long term*

*Need H1b Copy*

   - WebLogic 11G environment Installation, Configuration and
   Administration.
   - Strong experience on WebLogic Administration, Monitoring,
   Troubleshooting and Maintenance on WebLogic Servers.
   - Expertise in Installation, Configuration, Trouble-Shooting and
   Maintenance of SOA SUITE 11G ,Oracle Application Server 11g, Apache Web
   Server on different UNIX flavors and environments.
   - Configuring JVM parameters, specifying GC options, Optimizing the
   resource usage and tuning WebLogic application server.
   - Experience in writing UNIX Shell Scripts using commands like awk, sed,
   tcsh, bash, ksh and perl to automate system admin jobs.
   - Strong knowledge on AntScripting
   - Experience using weblogic.Admin, weblogic.Deployer and weblogic.server
   commands.
   - Configuration of Security, Single Sign On (SSO) for Oracle
   Applications with WebLogic.
   - Experience in configuring Node Manager to start and stop managed
   servers from admin console.
   - Capable to trouble shoot issue with related to system administration
   knowledge to look at Server statistics CPU, Memory, I/O, Disk usage
   (read/write).
   - Experience in both Clustered and non-Clustered environments.
   - Strong knowledge on WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST).
   - Configured SSL: 1- way SSL and 2 - way SSL configuration.
   - Experience in finding the Memory Leaks and adjusting the JVM Heap
   Sizes and GC Parameters.

Best Regards,

*Tom Martin***

Sr. IT Recruiter

459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170

tmar...@idexcel.com I www.idexcel.com

Phone: 571-441-0419 l Fax: (703) 880-7584