*Hi,*

* We have an immediate opening with our direct client, *

*please share me your updated resume to mar...@msrcosmos.com  skills with
matching to the below requirement.*

*Call me for more details  (925) 218-0701*

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

*Title : SAP BASIS / Net weaver administrators with Solution manager
experience.*

*Duration : Long Term*

*Location : Redmond, Seattle, WA*

*looking 8+ experience*

*Job Requirements: Should possesses minimum of 5 years of SA-SOLMAN
experience in BPM AND CM.*

*The resource should possesses capability of studying the customer critical
business processes and suggest the implementation plan and using SAP-SOLMAN.
*

* The resource also should have the Change Management process experience. *

* *

*Note: Presently Client  using Office 365 as CM tool - which has lot of
functionally gaps which can be covered in SAP-SOLMAN.*

* *

* *

*Thanks and Regards*

*Martin Leo *