Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
ma...@burgeonits.com

Position: Business Analyst

Location: Bloomington, IL

Duration: 21 months

Rate: $45/hr C2C

The role will require the business analyst to initiate, engage and employ
relationship-building skills in order to successfully design and implement
business processes best suited for the field in Upcoming Releases, the
earliest of which is 1A.

The integration work will require cross-tower meetings and facilitation
that is best suited for an individual to lead through onsite involvement
and oversight. Impact to work/team if not approved to bring external onsite
in Bloomington -

The successful design and rollout of timely support functions will most
definitely be negatively impacted if the external cannot be brought onsite.

It would potentially have a negative impact on Marketing Management
rollouts as well, as the resources needed would have to be pulled from
Marketing Management functions to see to it that the work is completed.

Furthermore, I do not feel it would be in the best interests of IBP, or
DC-1, to have an offsite external involved in the composition and long term
involvement of the integration team, due to its critical nature in
nurturing and developing cross-tower relationships.

Thanks & Regards

*Manoj Kumar*

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.***

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

*Phone No. :* 302-220-4724, *Fax :* 302-355-1559

*Email Id :* ma...@burgeonits.com*  Website:* www.burgeonits.com

*USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA*

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.