URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com*

also keep in cc my gmail id    *javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

ETL Developer

*Project Location*

Nyc, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Interview Mode: Phone and Face to Face***

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

he wants to focus on candidates who are heavy in ETL with a strong database
background.  Unix is a nice to have skills as well.
Looking for a seasoned System Analyst/Database developer with strong data
analysis and SQL skills to build and support IL Data repository for
Individual Life business. The candidate should have insurance background
please note this is a System Analyst position with strong SQL background,
not a report developer

Skills and Competencies:

-          Minimum 8 years experience in an IT organization.

-          4 to 5yrs experience in a system analyst role.

-          Over 5 yrs of strong database and SQL skills.

-          Minimum 5-6 yrs of hands-on ETL development skills using

Informatica 8.x.

-          Experience in insurance industry is a BIG plus.

-          Exposure to Navisys (STP & Unity) application is a big plus.

-          Strong experience is creating Use Cases, Activity diagrams,

functional specifications.

-          Exposure Business Objects tool is a plus.

-          Analytical skills, including the ability to critically

evaluate the information gathered from multiple   sources, reconcile

conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from
low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish
requests and solution ideas from requirements.

-          Proven ability to work directly with the business

community, handle demanding user groups, and communicate with internal
clients at all enterprise levels.

-          Writing skills, capability to communicate information

effectively and provide quality documentation of processes.

-          Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software

independently and quickly.

-          Attention to process and procedures to comply with

internal/external audits

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari***

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

32108 Argonaut way,

Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119***

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633***

*Email   : **javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>**

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent***

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address *
kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*