Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Data Scientist’ please send me your
resume along with your contact details.

Title: Data Scientist

Location: Hanover, MD

Duration: 6-12 month contract

******CANDIDATES CANNOT BE H-1 BECAUSE THIS IS CYBER SECURITY. MUST BE AT
LEAST A GC OR CITIZEN********

* *

******THEY MAY HIRE OVER THE PHONE OR SKYPE BUT THE PERSON MUST BE WILLING
TO GO THERE AND BE ON SITE TO DO THE PROJECT******

Need a data scientist who do R or SAS (some type of statistical
development). Will look at PHD types. Need to write algorithms to give to
the developers. They will be looking at "event data". Will take someone out
of any type of company. Not really looking for someone out of school or
working at a college/university. needs to come from corporate.

Thanks and Regards

Andy

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831*Email: *a...@glomark-llc.com / *Gtalk: **
glomarka...@gmail.com* <glomarka...@gmail.com>