Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Core Java Developer Financial’ please
send me your resumes along with your contact details.

Title: Core Java Developer Financial

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6-12 month contract

******* JUST TRY TO FIND A STRONG CORE JAVA PERSON WITH FINANCIAL AND
HOPEFULLY SOME ALGORITHM EXPERIENCE******

* *

*****I CAN SUBMIT NON LOCAL PEOPLE AS LONG AS THEY WILL GO FOR AN IN PERSON
INTERVIEW AFTER AN INITIAL TELEPHONE SCREEN*****

Note: We DO NOT use Hibernate, J2EE or any Web technologies. We focus on
core java concepts like collections, NIO, efficient memory management of
high throughput low latency applications.

*Description*
This is a Server side role involved in building core technology for US
Equities Front Office Applications. The individual will be spending 90% of
time performing direct development related activities such as coding,
design, configuration management, and support.

We are a global team spread in APAC, UK and US. The role requires
participation with different teams and our team members across those
regions..

The successful candidate will be a ‘hands on’ developer working within a
small focused team with exposure to Equity personnel. The development team
is an integral part of a high energy front-office environment. As a result,
the candidate will need to be highly committed, and be able to build very
close working relationships with both the business and support teams.

*Requirements*
• Minimum 8 years of experience in core Java
• Minimum of 5 years hands on experience with data structures, algorithms,
and network programming using Java NIO
• Minimum of 5 years extensive development expertise in high performance,
high availability, high throughout, high capacity, yet low latency,
transaction-oriented, distributed system, preferably in a financial
environment
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience with development on a Unix and/or Linux
environment
• In the case of clearly exceptional candidates some elements of the above
will be flexible.

*Preferred Qualifications*
• Four years bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
• Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Must be able to explain concepts and ideas clearly and concisely to both
business and development personnel