*Hi,*

* We have an immediate opening with our direct client, *

*please share me your updated resume to mar...@msrcosmos.com
<mar...@msrcosmos.com>  skills with matching to the below requirement.*

*Call me for more details  (925) 218-0701*

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

*Title:     BizTalk Admin*

*Loc:      Baton Rouge, Louisiana*

*Dur:      6 Months +*

Urgent onsite *BizTalk Admin *position,

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*The candidate should have the following skills and hands on experience
(mandatory):*

   - BizTalk and Windows OS Administration experience
   - His duties will include level 1 & 2 BizTalk support, BizTalk
   administration, BizTalk application deployments, and .net web service
   deployments.

At high level, following would be the tasks involved for this position :

   - Deployments
   - Administration
   - Troubleshooting
   - Tool Configuration
   - Migration
   - Installation and Configuration
   - Cross Training

Shortlisted candidates will be pre-screened by our onsite BizTalk
Associates in my team and next round of interview by Customer before
confirmation.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Martin Leo *

*MSRCOSMOS  *