Hello,

Hope you are doing good today!!!
I am looking for Sr .Net Developer for my direct client. Please let me know
if you have any candidate.

Looking for local candidates only.

*Location: *Sacramento, CA 95814

*Duration: *6 Months

Skill set required for this contractor position in the Law & Justice
Support Team

*Web Services Development and Support:*

·         Experience in using Visual Basic and .net programming skills to
develop web services for use by new web-based applications that replicate
data query and update functions of an existing system.

·         Ability to develop expertise in using Software AG's ADABAS SQL
Gateway product for interfacing web services with databases in the secured
network environment.

·         Experience in managing and supporting the registering, testing
and deploying of web service components within Test, QA and Production
environments.

·         Familiarity with windows server administration, IIS
administration, SQL Server, local area networks, wide area networks, Active
Directory and other security models including firewall technology.

·         Knowledge and experience with supporting problem determination
and resolution procedures in coordination with remote vendor technicians
and onsite support staff.

*Application Development and Support:*

·         Knowledge of web services, VB, CU, and .net, along with an
excellent understanding of relational database modeling and SQL skills
(ideally in the MS SQL Server environment), for developing web-based
applications for user access to data.

·         Knowledge and understanding of object oriented and data driven
application design paradigms.

·         Experience with integration of web services into existing
business applications that provide for online data inquiry/updates.

·         Ability to quickly learn workflow, business rules and application
interfaces.

·         Possession of mature and professional communication and social
skills for corresponding with external departments and agencies, end users,
technicians and managers.

Regards,

Vikas Jain

*California Creative Solutions, Inc.*