*Hi,*

* We have an immediate opening with our direct client, *

*please share me your updated resume to mar...@msrcosmos.com
<mar...@msrcosmos.com>  skills with matching to the below requirement.*

*Call me on (925) 218-0701*

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Visa Status :

*Title :Oracle Techno functional*

*Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin *

*Duration: Long Term *

*Cost: Open (The candidate should  have hands on knowledge/skills in ASCP &
who is ready to perform hands-on tasks on Advanced Supply Chain Planning)*

*C2C*

JOB DESCRIPTION

·         *Overall Techno functional experience of minimum 6-7 years in
Oracle E Business Suite Implementation/Support for Planning and related
Modules (ASCP, Inventory, Production Scheduling, Distribution planning
etc.)*

·         At least 3-4 end to end implementations

·         Experience on *Oracle R12 ASCP *is must

·         Must have worked as a Techno Functional consultant in the
Implementation of ASCP/MRP and Inventory modules.

·         Good Techno Functional experience who can independently solution
business requirements and recommend industry best practices.

·         Knowledge on setting up Planning Constraints , ATP and Inventory
Optimizations is must. Should be able to develop/support seeded and
customized solutions based on I/O , ATP , Distribution planning and Oracle
production Scheduling.

·         Should be conversant of planners workbench and ASCP
recommendations

·         Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide
solution design, perform POC’s and demo for the Gaps solution from standard
solution sets as well customized solutions.

·         Understanding on *APCC configurations* - desired

·         Well versed in *Oracle's AIM Methodology*

·         Must have experience in creating all the project deliverables
like BR100, CF250’s.MD200

·         Good techno functional knowledge will be a plus and a fair
understanding of technical architecture is a must.

·         Good to have knowledge on Mfg. Modules

·         Should possess good communication skills.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Martin Leo *

*MSRCOSMOS  *

*Direct: (925) 218-0701*