Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Syed Layeeq* from *Cloudeeva Inc*. We have a requirement for
*PeopleSoft
AP/PO & GL Functional Consultant at TN*. Please review the Job description
below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your
latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response.
You can also reach me at  *732 593 8464.*

*Note: Please share profiles to sah...@cloudeeva.com <sah...@cloudeeva.com>*

*Position: *PeopleSoft AP/PO & GL Functional Consultant

*Location:* TN

*Duration: *Long Term/Full Time

*Job Description:*

   - Hexaware is looking for a Functional PeopleSoft consultant to
   implement PeopleSoft solutions to our clients.
   - Required skills include 7+ years minimum PeopleSoft Financials
   including AP/PO and GL experience.
   - Also, equivalent years of experience in full life cycle implementation
   in Retail industries.
   - Experience in all project phases like Requirement analysis, fit / gap
   analysis, functional design, functional testing, end-to-end integration,
   end user training and UAT/Parallel testing.
   - PeopleSoft FSCM skills preferred.

*Required:*

   - High School Diploma/GED
   - At least 7+ years experience in Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials
   - At least 7+ years experience in Experience leading large-scale
   Peoplesoft financials implementations for organizations with multiple
   locations
   - At least 2 years experience in Retail knowledge
   - At least 5+ years experience in FSCM knowledge
   - English: Fluent

*Preferred:*

   - Bachelor's Degree
   - At least 7+ years experience in Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials
   - At least 7+ years experience in Experience leading large-scale
   Peoplesoft financials implementations for organizations with multiple
   locations
   - At least 2 years experience in Retail knowledge
   - At least 5+ years experience in FSCM knowledge
   - MBA

*-- *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Syed Layeeq Ahmed*