Hello,

Myself Susheel from IFinite Solutions based out of Parsippany, NJ.

We have a immediate position with one of our client at NJ for longer term
contract.

Please do let us know if you have any consultant with the following skills
along with the updated resume and contact information & mail Id.

(LOCAL’s to New Jersey preferred)

*Skills: **Business Analyst with Oracle e- business suit who has good
experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) OR Oracle Functional
consultant with strong EBS and EDI experience*.

·         Requires at least 9+ years of Information technology experience
and successful experience working on BA level and strategic.

·         Should be an exceptional communication skills consultant.

·         Structured / well organized

 Send suitable resumes to reachsushe...@gmail.com; details can reach at
973-794-1187.

Feel free to call if any