Hello,

Kindly find below requirement & send me suitable profiles ASAp

Location: Chandler, AZ

Duration: 18 months

Target Start Date: 1-2 Weeks

Locals Preferred but Skype is Possible

C2C or W2

This position will require a varying degree of night/weekend work. Laptop
and office space to be provided by Our Client. Cell phone/plan to be
provided by agency.

The Network Engineering Service Management team focuses on the design and
delivery of change to our client's enterprise data and voice networks
through project and implementation coordination. The Service Management
team coordinates enterprise network device service requests for their
partners from end to end (Engagement, Discovery, Design, Approval and
Implementation) by coordinating and hosting meetings with the project team,
creating and managing the related change controls for Network Services and
coordinating and managing the implementations.

*Basic qualifications 5+ years of experience in business systems analysis
and/or design *

Minimum Skills:

·         1 year minimum diverse work experience working with network
requests-(ex-WAN, router, switch, voice)

·         2 years minimum strong technical project management/technical
consulting experience

·         1 year minimum experience acting as a liaison between the
technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements
are met

·         2 years minimum experience working on multiple projects and
directives

·         Requires excellent communications skills, analytical ability,
strong judgment and time management skills and the ability to work
effectively with clients and IT management, staff and vendors

·         Demonstrated strong work ethic and ability to work under tight
timelines

·         Self directed and able to stay on task

·         Good working knowledge of use of Sharepoint (not developing sites
but using)

·         Demonstrates professionalism during challenging times

Preferred Skills:

·         Demonstrated knowledge of advanced network hardware, software and
configurations, network infrastructure and design, network topologies and
protocols for solutions spanning multiple business functions and geographic
locations.

·         Knowledge of the development of network architectures and
standards

*Thanks & Regards,*

*STEVE RAUL*
* Oceanus Group, Inc | **your way to success*

*Phone: **734-385-7773 Ext: 102*
* Email: **s...@oceanus9.com* <s...@oceanus9.com>

*G-Talk : stev.oceanus9*

*Visit us @ **www.oceanus9.com* <http://www.oceanus9.com/>

In my Absence Please Contact ( VINNY) PH:734-418-2722 / vi...@oceanus9.com

*NOTE: If this email message has reached in error and if you do not wish to
receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.*