Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly let me know your comforts on the following position and please do
reply me with your updated resume ma...@burgeonits.com

*Position: Linux administrator*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration: 3-6 months*

Job description:

 Sound Knowledge in Linux Operating system, services & utilities like
NFS/AutoFS, Samba, and NTP etc.

Able to handle most of basic to advanced calls in User, group management,
system start-up, service modification, crontab entries, ACL modifications,
file system management, root & OS backups

Experience in Server Management, Backup, with the help of the tool
provided. Any proactive monitoring tools i.e. open view, Tivoli,
Big-brother, Nagios etc will be added Advantage.

Should have used any backup management software i.e. Legato, Net backup,
TSM, VERITAS, Omni back etc.

Working Knowledge of Linux cluster, HP - MC Service guard cluster /SUN
/VERITAS cluster.

Working knowledge of Raid's (Like RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5).

Should have working knowledge in performance tuning, Apache and web
applications etc.

Interpersonal sensitivity and customer responsiveness with good spoken and
written communication skills, team working skills & require shift
operations.

Knowledge on shell scripting

Ability to communicate technical contents and vendor management.

Able to co-ordinate installation & Configuration of Linux Operating system
with Hardware vendors.

Good process knowledge in call login, tracking, closure procedures.
Knowledge of ITSM processes

Adhere to SLA response and resolution times and ensure cases are regularly
updated.

Escalation of problems in a timely manner as per the defined escalation
matrix.

Experience on Server Performance Analysis & Capacity Management.

Thanks & Regards

*Manoj Kumar*

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.*

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

*Phone No. :* 302-220-4724, *Fax :* 302-355-1559

*Email Id :* ma...@burgeonits.com*  Website:* www.burgeonits.com

*USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA*

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.