*Please send Resume to  **ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com*<ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com>

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Quality Analyst

*Project Location*

Chicago IL

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

 *Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: Face to Face Only.*

*Position Description: *
This position will perform testing for the MT Alliance Web Portal.
They will be responsible for working closely with the business analysts,
testers, and developers to create and execute test cases derived from
design specifications and product requirements; performing manual testing
and limited automated testing, with guidance from higher-level test
analysts; identifying and logging defects found in testing and retesting to
verify defect resolution.

*Skills REQUIRED:*
·        Associate degree in Business Administration or Technology.
·        Clear and concise verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
including the ability to work in teams.
·        Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with initiative and
accountability.
·        *Well versed in all testing methodologies.*
·       * 3 years experience with HP Quality Center*

*Skills NICE TO Have's:*
·       4 years experience with test automation (QTP 9.0 and higher)
·        Experience with IBM WebSphere; preferably IBM Portal

*Responsibilities:*
Evaluate and test software to verify functioning according to
specifications and requirements.
·        Validate that software meets established and reasonable
performance guidelines.
·        Write, review, revise, and verify quality standards and test
procedures.
·        Manage and communicate defect status and updates with developers.
·        Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans.
·        Mentor more junior associates when applicable in methodologies,
practices, and techniques.
·        Work collaboratively with others to resolve issues and defects.
·        Create and analyze test data.

Regards

Ankit Sagwal

*Techical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc.       *

39120 Argonaut way, Suite  157

Fremont CA 94538

Phone :  510-443-0758 ext 127

Fax No. : 510-952-4633

Email : ankit.sag...@rgtalent.com: www.rgtalent.com<http://www.rgtalent.us/>

GTalk -- ankit121.rgtalent

YIM--    ankit_sagwal

In my absence please contact *Rugen Nagar* at the following address
*rugen...@rgtalent.com
<rugen...@rgtalent.com>*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*