Dear Partner,

My name is *Vishwanath Olluri*. I am a Technical Recruiter with ERP
Analysts. We are an Oracle Platinum Partner specializing in providing
contract PeopleSoft consultants on an individual basis. We have two hundred
(200) plus direct employees at our disposal to support your requirements.

I respectfully request an opportunity to discuss our capabilities with you.
Please contact me at your convenience OR let me know when it would be
appropriate for me to contact you directly.

*S.no*

*Name*

*Skill Set*

*Experience*