Hi Associate,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client and there would
be possible Interview schedules for next couple of days for the right
candidates. So please find the JD mentioned below and forward me
your consultant's most updated profile at the earliest for the early
submission to the client.

* Position:          Scrum Master Location:          Englewood, CO
Duration:          6 month+*

Experience: 6-8 Years

* SUMMARY* .       Excellent communication skills in English in written and
spoken form
.       Ability to work projects in onsite and offshore model and complete
software cycle tasks in agile methodology.
.       At least 1 year of experience acting as scrum master for 1 or more
teams
.       Preferred: Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner
.       Knowledge and/or experience of Kanban
.       At least 3 yrs experience working in an agile environment,
preferably in a variety of situations
.       Cloud solutions work in support of Integration Layer activities.

* Duties:* .       Act as Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams
.       Actively contribute actionable feedback and improvements to the
broader delivery program
.       Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
.       Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
.       Ensure cross-team coordination within similar problem domains
.       Own and remove obstacles that are encountered by the team(s)
.       Track and report on relevant metrics that indicate team health
.       Coach and mentor other scrum masters in our product team. Ensure
that our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
.       Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and
third parties or between our team and other scrum teams.

Thanks & Regards

Wasim Ahmed
United Software Group (USG) Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110