A new Job, ID: 116240 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/116240> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  REQ: TIBCO Developer, Location: Long Island City, NY, Immediate
Interview and Placement  posted on 2014-02-25 08:37:30

Job Description:Hi ,
This is *Srikanth* from *USG.* I hope you are doing great. We have an
urgent requirement with one of our client for *TIBCO Developer**.* Please
go through the requirement and get back to me ASAP.

Title: *TIBCO Developer*
Location: *Long Island City, NY*
Duration: *Log Term*

 Required Skills Mandatory Technical / Functional SkillsAll candidates at a
minimum should know BE, BW, Java, EMS, Active Spaces
Ø  Specifically for our project needs, we also need to include as a minimum
two other skills
a.    Professional BE experience, which includes seeing BE deployed to
production
b.      Development, knowledge, and awareness of AS, and the best way to
use it in a solution.  Seeing AS solutions through to production would be a
nice to have
Ø  In summary, candidates should have:
a.       Senior Development (through to production) skills in Java, EMS,
BW, BE
b.      Development and awareness skills in AS.  Production systems would
be a nice to have.  Roles and responsibilityüEnhance the existing TIBCO BE
and Java components and provide support as applicable.
ü Participate in all phases of SDLC to implement the new requirements
ü Develop test scripts to test the BE and Java components Create support
documents to maintain the product and also, involve in product upgrades as
well.Desirable Technical / Functional Skills * Excellent knowledge of TIBCO
BE and BW tools.
'*  Knowledge of MQ, Java/J2EE, JMS, XML, SQL/Databases Excellent knowledge
of distributed computing technologies especially in integration space. Total
experience in required skill (years)~8 years

Please get back to me with all the details Below: *BASIC Details* Requirement
ID  Title (Mr. / Ms.)                         First Name  Middle Name Last
Name  Date of Birth Gender  Nationality/VISA Status Available From  Contact
Number Email ID  Current Location Interview Availability (Any 3 Time Slots)
 Skype ID Total IT Experience  Experience in required skills  Grade/Years
of Experience Skills (Please Mention if any Certifications)  *Educational
Details* Name of Degree (Bachelors/Engineering)  Specialization  Duration
Start Date(Month & Year) Duration End Date(Month & Year)  % Marks/Grade
University  Education (Regular / Correspondence) *Compensation*  Rate for
consultant  Rate for Client

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/116240>
(Guest users can also apply)