Hello,

Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
ke...@riderconsultinginc.com if
you have any available resources

Role : BI Publisher

Location: Stamford, CT

Industry: Finance (NEED FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE)

Job Description :

·         Client is looking for a BI Publisher Developer candidate for a
Financial
Services Client.

·         This very visible role will require servicing a fast paced, financial
services group.

·         This group is responsible for managing all medium and large IT
projects
as well as production support.

·         The role of the BIP developer is to deliver highly visible strategic
solutions for our Finance and Finance Change clients and manage all aspects
of the project lifecycle delivery from initiation through close-out.

·         Developer will be responsible for a full development life cycle
including
the review of business requirements and translating them into technical specs.

·         Expert knowledge of SQL is paramount due to complexity of the data.

Experience Required:

·         We are looking for a candidate with strong technical, written,
communication,
and presentation skills.

·         Candidate should have a track record of success in full lifecycle
development and successful delivery.

·         Candidate should possess these essential skills: BI Publisher,
Oracle/Sybase
SQL

·         Candidate should be skilled in all aspects of development lifecycle

·         Candidate should have relevant experience in producing technical
specification documents

·         Candidate should have relevant experience in producing business and
IT process flows

·         Candidate should have relevant experience in producing test
cases/scenarios

·         Candidate should have experience with using tools such as MS Project,
PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel

·         Candidate should have 7+ years' experience in IT development
preferably
within the financial services industry

·         Knowledge of OBIEE

·         Knowledge of Oracle Financial