URGENT REQUIREMENT.......

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>*

*It's Very Very Hot Smoking requirement*

*Corning INC. is a client*

*URGENT REQUIREMENT.......*

*Hi,*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*SQL BI* D*eveloper*

*Project Location*

Corning, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*  Interview Mode: Only Phone Hire *

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Description*

   - Interact with internal/external customers to gather requirements from
   a business and systems perspective by interpreting business needs and
   translating them into technical requirements.
   - Design, implement and support business intelligence solutions in
   accordance to standard internal IT practices.
   - Develop business intelligence applications using various technical
   capabilities using the Microsoft BI suite of tools
   - Design and implement applications using various components of ETL,
   best practice data warehousing techniques etc.
   - Ability to problem solve various technical issues across multiple
   solutions.
   - Serve as the technical lead on projects by participating as project
   resource.

*Technical Capabilities / Skills*

   - BS in Computer Science / Management Information Systems/IT Related
   field
   - 5+ years experience developing business intelligence solutions and
   information delivery
   - In-depth knowledge of industry best practices in business intelligence
   approaches and techniques
   - Experience with source code control and management systems
   - Experience with relational databases in Microsoft SQL Server and
   Oracle.
   - Experience with Microsoft BI tools, Cognos and Business Objects,
   Informatica
   - Experience with PeopleSoft and SAP is desired.

Thanks & Regards,

Javed Ansari

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc*

*32108 Argonaut way,*

*Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext-119*

* Fax      :  510-952-4633*

*Email :  javed.ans...@rgtalent.com <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>*

*YIM / G-Talk --> javed.rgtalent*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=javed.ans...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>