A new Job, ID: 133171 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/133171> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  C# .Net Developer with Selenium  posted on 2014-03-20 09:31:12

Job Description:Hi ,
Hope you are doing great!
I am looking for candidates for the *C# .Net Developer with Selenium *for
our  client  Urbandale, IA*,*.

*C# .Net developer With Selenium*

*Urbandale, Iowa*
*(**candidates must be from nearby areas)*

Our client is doing a large rewrite of automation scripts that will run
through Selenium.
*Knowledge of C# and understanding of Selenium is a must.*
The candidate will primarily be doing coding in C# for the first 6 months
of the role, and then possibly expand to running scripts and improving the
framework after that
5-7 years of minumum expereince required

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/133171>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*