Hi Associate,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client and there would
be  possible Interview schedules for next couple of days for the right
candidates. So please find the JD mentioned below and forward me your
consultant's most updated profile at the earliest for the early submission
to the client.

*Position**: CISCO Network Engineers*

*Location**:** Kalamazoo, MI*

*Duration:** 6 months+.*

*MUST possess 1 or more, of the following Cisco Certifications... *

* CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate

* CCNP - Cisco Certified Network Professional

* CCIE - Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert

 *Network Consultant -*

Network Engineer - 6 month assignment with a possibility of extension.
Skill-sets required: Advanced knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls

Advanced knowledge of Cisco Anyconnect VPN

Advanced knowledge of ASA SSL

Portal Knowledge of Cisco Web Security.

CCNP

 * Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools

* In depth experience with distributed networks

* In depth experience with Call Center voice networks

* Significant Knowledge of web content load balancers, SSL certs, and DNS

* Experience with copper and fiber cabling systems

 *Regards,*

*Wasim Ahmed*
United Software Group (USG) Inc.

565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110