Dear Employer,

*Greetings,*

This is Ashok. I am an IT Recruiter at Confiance Tech Solutions.

We are an IT consulting firm based out of Milton, MA, and would like to
partner with your company to provide you our resources for your clients
requirement on a corp-to-corp basis.

Please add *sraghun...@confiancetech.com
<sraghun...@confiancetech.com>*,*ka...@confiancetech.com
<ka...@confiancetech.com>,ashok**@confiancetech.com
further concerns at (617)-433-5169.

*Why Confiance Tech Solutions?*

Confiance Tech Solutions provides exceptional client service by building
productive and lasting relationships with our clients. Whatever the
technology situation you encounter, we're positive we can find an IT
solution with the top-notch consultants we employ

*How we do it:*

We are proactive and strategic in our approach to sourcing IT talent. As a
part of your overall workforce strategy, we look to the future, as opposed
to just implementing a reactive, passive recruiting method. By
understanding the specific and generic technical skills you require, we
continuously source the right people and expand our network of quality
candidates. We don't waste our client's time with marginal candidates; we
find the right fit on the first try.

*Technologies we work with:*

We deal with all IT technologies which include SAP, Oracle, ETL, Testing,
Middleware, Coding, ETL, BO, UNIX, SQL Server, SQL, VB,PB, .NET, VC++,
J2EE, Oracle, Java, JavaScript, VB Script, Solaris, Cognos, Informatica,
GUI, DB2, CICS, COBOL, SAP(All Modules), Web Logic, JSP, ASP, WebSphere,
TCP/IP, HTML, AWT, Sybase &/or Access, Data warehousing-ETL Tools, Tibco,
Vmware, HADOOP, Reporting tools, etc.

Looking forward to help you in the best way possible.

--

Regards

Ashok

Technical Recruiter

*Confiancetech Solutions*|293 Granite Avenue,
Milton, MA 02186.

Office :(617)-433-5169 | as...@confiancetech.com <psrini...@confiancetech.com>