Hi I have an urgent requirement of 'Data Warehouse ETL Developer' please
send me your resumes along with your contact details.

Position : Data Warehouse ETL Developer

Location : Reading, PA for a 9 -12 month contract.

Duration : 6 months plus

The ideal candidate must have relevant work experience in DW and ETL
environment and must have strong knowledge of Oracle 11g or higher and
proficiency on Oracle SQL.   Hands on experience in developing ETL process
using SAP data services is a huge plus.  Should have an understanding of DW
project management methodologies and tools such as ETL tools, Reporting
tools (Business Objects) and BI tools. Exposure to BI tools and end to end
BI solutions is essential.

Thanks and Regards

Andy

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831*Email: *a...@glomark-llc.com / *Gtalk: *
*glomarka...@gmail.com* <glomarka...@gmail.com>