Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at
*dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*There are multiple openings for OpenStack Engineers- REMOTE and can sit
anywhere in the US. 1 year contracts. There is also 1 OpenStack Test
Engineer opening. *

*OpenStack Engineer - 6 OpeningsREMOTE - You can work from HOME (Any
Location)1 Year Contract*

5+ years of experience in Python programming using RESTful APIs, MySQL and
XML for enterprise/Cloud infra management.
Knowledge of OpenStack core components and sub-projects.
Experience in Python programming to extend and customize OpenStack
components.
Experience in REST API integration to integrate OpenStack with other tools
for Orchestration, Monitoring, and so on.
Convert high level design to a detailed OpenStack design with well-defined
integration points and interfaces.
Experience in Programming with  the Virtualization layer APIs
(e.g.,KVM/Libvirt and ESX/vCenter API).
Experience in selecting, designing and developing a tool-chains with
loosely coupled software components (e.g. Chef, Nagios, Crowbar) to perform
specific technical functions.
Continuous integration in a Github/Jenkins automated build environment and
using automated testing tools.
Experience with Agile Project

*OpenStack Test Engineer (1)*
If we can find someone with a good background in testing (I don't think
they need to be OpenStack tester guru's).  The need to have knowledge and
understanding of OpenStack is key however.  This is open for an immediate
start, is remote and is a 12 month contract.

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*