Hi,

My name is Nish Parker and I'm an IT recruiter at Droisys. Our records show
that you are an experienced IT professional with experience relevant to one
of my current contract openings.

Please send an email to n...@droisys.com

Title: Perl Developer
Bill Rate: $50.00 per hour
Location:  Menlo Park, CA

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Requirements The candidate should have 3+ years' experience of developing
Perl programs. The candidate will work with a team of Information Security
professionals focused on integrating key process with an Identity
Management solution. The following are key job skills: * Proficiency in
Perl Programming * Ability to author Perl modules and subroutine packages *
Familiarity with CPAN and the available Perl Packages * Understanding of
additional languages including: HTML, CSS, and SQL * Good knowledge of
Microsoft SQL * Good knowledge of LDAP * Good Writing and Communication
Skills * Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative,
flexible, and team oriented environment.

*Thanks/Regards*

Nish Parker

Email: n...@droisys.com |

4800 Patrick Henry Drive | Santa Clara |  CA | 95054

Desk: 408-874-8333 x 214 / Cell: 408-543-9574
www.droisys.com