Hi Partner,
Greetings of the Day!!
I am Vincent, from Narsasoft Solutions Inc.

I have an immediate long term contract for Java Developer in Albany, NY.
Please peruse the requirement and let me know.

*Please send resumes to vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
<vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com>*

*Position: Java Developer*
*Location: Albany, NY*
*Duration: 12+ months*

Improve our capability to process data electronically via an external
facing secure website and internal Java Swing applications.
Create new and/or update existing web based forms that replace paper forms
Assist in support of and troubleshooting of production code
As required, perform bug fixes/minor enhancements to existing functionality

84 Months of experience in Java web application development using Servlets,
Java Server Page (JSP), Java Standard Template Library (JSTL) and Java
Database Connectivity (JDBC).
60 Months of experience in the use of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL to architect
Oracle database applications.
48 Months of experience in the use of JavaScript to develop interactive
HTML Web Pages.
24 Months of experience in using Java Persistence API (JPA).

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vincent Sha*
*Narsasoft Solutions Inc*
                                 *An E-Verify Company*
450, S. Sunnyvale Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA - 94086
vinc...@narsasoftsolutions.com
Phone: 708-497-9498
(If you cannot reach me drop an email, I will reply immediately)
www.narsasoftsolutions.com