*Dear Partners,*

*Please reply with suitable profiles to pava...@logicplanet.com
<pava...@logicplanet.com>,*

*Title: BOBJ and Crystal Reports Developer *

*Location: Durham, NC*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Job Description:

BOBJ universe (3.1) and Crystal reports development and Data warehousing
experience. Facets is Required - must have a Facets background in addition
to description

The individual will be required to design and develop BOBJ universe in a
phased approach on top on Facets replicated DB to support ad hoc reporting
across the enterprise. The individual will be working for Business
Requirements across the enterprise so will need to have Healthcare
Insurance experience across Sales and Marketing, Claims, Membership,
Finance. Facets DB knowledge is a must and should have analytical skills.
Experience of working on a migration project will be a plus.

*Skill Set:*

Operating Systems:        Windows NT / 2000 / 2003 /2008; Linux

Languages:         SQL, PL/SQL

Database:            Oracle (Ver: 8i/9i/10g/11g), MS SQL Server.

BI Tools:               Business Objects 6.5.x/XI R2/XI 3, BO 4.0  SAP
Integration Kit, Auditor, Xcelsius 4.5, Cognos Report Net, Crystal Reports
Xi2, Informatica 7.1,BODI

OLAP Tools:        SAP BW

Querying Tools:                Toad, SQL*Plus

Data Modeling ERWin, MS Visio

Change Management System    MS Share Point

Best Regards,

*Pavan Gurram*

*Logic Planet Inc.*

*Princeton, NJ*

Work: 732 512 0009 x 121 |Fax: 732 512 0003

Email:  pava...@logicplanet.com

Gtalk: pavan.logicplanet

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bills 1618 Title iii passed by the 105th US
Congress this mail cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with REMOVE in
the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, distribution, or
dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited.

*P** Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.*