Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘PL/SQL Developer’ please send me your
resumes along with your contact details.

*Position :* PL/SQL Developer

*Location :* Rockville, MD

*Duration :* 9-12 month project

Please note that Oracle 11g experience is required for this position.

They are willing to do an initial phone interview, but a face to face
interview will be required after that.

*Essential Functions/Experience: *

5 - 8 years hands on experience in *Oracle PL/SQL* , *JAVA, SOA
Architecture* including the ability to design and optimize complex
queries.

Experience in *Oracle 11g* must.

Experience in SOA Architecture is a huge Plus

Understanding of Web logic and Portal Framework is a plus

Knowledge of *Oracle* *PL/SQL* packages, procedure, design fundamentals,
data modeling concepts

Experience with SQL tuning of application queries developed for large
databases

Strong analysis skills and experience working with users to gather
requirements and suggest solutions is required.

Experience with export/import and loading data from files is required

Experience working with business/IT users to understand business
requirements, analyze existing code, and write functional and technical
specifications.

Good organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to meet time
sensitive deadlines

Good written and oral communication skills

Thanks and Regards

Andy

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831*Email: *a...@glomark-llc.com / *Gtalk: *
*glomarka...@gmail.com* <glomarka...@gmail.com>