Hello,
Our client needs to engage a *Data Analyst* for Contract opportunity in
*Seattle,
WA*. Please find the details below, If this interests you, please send you
updated resume at the earliest to j...@cohetech.com

*Data Analyst*
*Location: Seattle, WA*
*Duration: Long term*
*Rate is around Negotiable *

*Our Client is looking for someone who is good at analyzing data, connect
it to business, with some technical proficiency, not an advanced data
scientist though.*

•Should have at-least 5-6 years of extensive database programming
experience – any database is fine as long the   SQL skills are strong.
•To have good understanding of database concepts, data modeling and
architecture with strong analytic and     problem solving skills.
•Experience as data modeler/architect, data mining work experience is
required.
•Exposure to any big data technologies like MapReduce, Hadoop, Dryad etc.
and programming languages that     work with huge data volumes like SCOPE
is a big plus.
•Experience with scripting languages like VBScript.
•A bachelors or advanced degree in Computer science would work best for the
ideal candidate.

Best Regards
*Tim *
*Cohesive Technologies*