*Hi*

*I hope you are doing well.*

Given below is the requirement from one of our direct client,which can be
filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement with your consultant
resume, contact and current location to speed up the interview process.

*Job Title: Business System Analyst*

*Location: Glenview, Illinois*

*Duration: 1
Year
*

*Rate: DOE*

*Locals required who can go to F2F*

*Looking for 10+Years of Consultant*

*Should have Accounting/Payroll,Dot net/Share point.*

*Job Description:*

We are current searching for a Business Systems Analyst at our offices in
Glenview, IL to act as a liaison between our business and development teams
in a 24 x 7 web-based, windows-based and mobile-application financial
services environment.  This individual will work closely with other
development and business analyst professionals on a small, dynamic team.

The responsibilities of this role include:

·       Partnering with business leaders to understand, recommend and
define viable technical solutions in a software development environment

·       Managing multiple concurrent projects, deadlines and resources
against plan and budget

·       Conducting business and data analysis, creating Use Cases and
performing basic functions in SQL

·       Managing quality assurance on projects, defining test cases and
executing manual and automated tests

·       Perform third tier application support, interacting with internal
users to identify root causes for issues and create problem statements

·       Training internal users on new features and system enhancements

The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written
communication/presentation skills, strong quantitative, analytical problem
solving abilities, process redesign skills and a passion for technology
development and design. They have a sense of urgency and are able to
develop concrete plans in ambiguous situations. Our Business Analysts are
natural relationship builders and collaborators, able to work across teams
that include technology professionals and business stakeholders, as well as
understand the importance of a positive, seamless user experience. In
addition, they are self-motivated and eager to learn and stay abreast of
the latest technologies and are willing to adopt best practices.

This individual must have at least 5 years of work experience in a
technology environment, with at least 3 years in a Business Analyst role in
a technical environment supporting software development. Successful
candidates have experience in project management or software development
roles and experience with MS Visio, MS Project, SQL Server Management
Studio, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server. Experience with
accounting or payroll related fields a plus.

Best Regards

*Venu Goud E*

Venu Goud E | Senior Executive-Recruitment | e.v...@qfor.com
Quadrant 4 System Corporation  | www.qfor.com <http://www.quadrantfour.com/>

Work :(732) 798-3000 Ext. 4422 | Ticker: *QFOR*

Blog: http://venujobsblog.blogspot.in/

     <http://www.linkedin.com/in/venugoud/>