Please send Resume to
ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com<prash...@idctechnologies.com>
Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

PHP5 developer

*Project Location*

Mount Laurel. NJ

 *Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: Telephone + Face to Face*

I need a PHP5 developer who has some experience working with MySQL. It's
for a 6 month contract position at Comcast. Do you have anyone?

F2F is needed for this position.

experience in web software development.
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
Provides application development and technical support for customer
websites.
Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package
evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written,
then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
Works with Project Lead to design and create a user interface which
includes story boarding, prototyping, design standards, CSS, and coding

Regards,

Ankit Kumar Sagwal
Technical Recruiter

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

Phone : 408-668-9967

Email : *ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <prash...@idctechnologies.com>*

GTalk: ankit121.rgtalent | Ymgr: ankit_sagwal