Hi ALL,

My name is Sami Ansari. I am from Hyderabad India.

I am looking for work from home opportunities in OPT recruitment or bench
sales only

*I have proven track record on OPT hiring and formed 3 batches on java,
Hadoop and SQL DBA in a month*.

I have placed 2 *Java* and one *Hadoop* last month.

*I work with 4 direct clients and 170 TIER ONE VENDOR *

*I am looking for opportunity to work with your company remotely and render
my excellent services to your company.*

Please find my resume in the attachment

*------*

*Regards, M. A. Sami Ansari*

*Technical RecruiterMobile: +91- 9700406338Skype: sami.ansari11 | Gtalk: *
*sami.itrecruiter*
* E-mail: sami.itrecrui...@gmail.com <sami.itrecrui...@gmail.com>*

*---------------------------------------*

*This email is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. *
*If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy,
distribute, *
* disclose or otherwise use the information in this email. Please also
email, *
*telephone or fax us immediately and delete the message from your *
*system.Email may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and *
*unauthorized amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such *
*corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof. You *
*should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment.*