Hello Consultant,

Greeting for the day!!

Please reply to an...@tresourceinc.com.

 *Please see below position and let me know if you have any concern. *

*Role: Linux Admin/*
*Administrator Duration: 12 Months  *

*Location: Austin, TX and Baltimore, MD*

*Skills needed  - Vmware and Scripting experience*

·         Experience with server virtualization (Vmware)

·         Build and Deployment of VMware

·         Real world experience of system administration level shell
scripting and process automation

·         Python scripting experience is preferred, not mandatory

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*

   - Responsible for providing second level system administration support.
   - Performs system administration functions including new system
   configuration, software installations, and code deployments.
   - Pro-active system monitoring and maintenance.
   - Provides daily reports and status updates on incidents and projects.
   - Other duties that are within education and experience or the incumbent
   may be assigned for the betterment of the company.

In case of any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

*Thanks & Regards !!*

*Ankit Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter | Technology Resource Group Inc.** USA*

*Office: 408-933-9573 | **an...@tresourceinc.com <an...@tresourceinc.com>
|Fax: 408-884-2409*

*3736 Hills-dale Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*G talk. ankitkumar.recrui...@gmail.com <ankitkumar.recrui...@gmail.com>
Yahoo: ankity94*

*LinkedIn:
in.linkedin.com/pub/ankit-recruiter-4000-all-accept-invitations/21/927/3a7/
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/ankit-recruiter-4000-all-accept-invitations/21/927/3a7/>*