Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Java Developer with SAAS Experience’
please send me your resumes along with your contact details.

*Position :* Java Developer with SAAS Experience

*Location :* Raleigh, NC

*Duration :* 6 months

*Interview :* Phone a f2f

*Skills :* *Must have SAAS*

*Local preferred*

*Position*

We are seeking an experienced and customer-focused Sr. Software Engineer
who has a passion for developing new SaaS features/offerings that solve
real customer problems. You will use your knowledge and expertise with
developing large Java based websites to support the rapid growth of a
world-class SaaS Web application by developing and iteratively delivering
new, high-quality features that delight our customers.

*Responsibilities*

• Participate in the identification, prioritization and development of
technical initiatives and strategies.

• Design, implement, and maintain highly scalable components, services and
systems that support high-volume transaction loads for an established and
fast growing offering

• Identify and drive improvements to our software and development processes

• Work as part of a scrum team to develop new features

• Deliver automated unit tests to ensure high quality of code

• Conduct peer design/code reviews

• Break down User Stories into concrete development tasks

• Track progress on work accomplished to support project management

• Mentor other engineers on best design, coding, quality, and development
practices

• Protect and maintain the integrity of our customer’s data

*Technical Skills*

• Expert Java development skills

• Experience developing REST-ful API’s for internal and external services

• Experience using Web and Internet Technologies (JSP, HTTP, HTML,
JavaScript, CSS, SMTP, JSON, XML/XSL)

• Extensive experience developing systems using Opensource systems, tools
and platforms (Memcached, JBOSS, Quartz, Spring MVC, Solr, Drools)

• Solid understanding of the role of Database technologies (Hibernate,
JDBC, Oracle, MSSQL, T-SQL) in multi-tenant, high volume systems

• Applied knowledge of developing to support Horizontal scaling (e.g.
horizontal partitioning using database shards)

• Experienced with SDLC Tools (Version Control, Work Tracking, Code Review,
Build and Deployment Systems)

• Familiar with mock object frameworks and other tools for test driven
development

• Adept at identifying negative and exception path flows for requirements
analyzed

• Experience with Multi-tenant architectures and Enterprise development
patterns

• Experienced at finding root cause of performance issues and designing
solutions for high volume transactions (e.g. using profiling tool like
JProfiler to analyze application performance)

*Requirements*

• BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work
experience.

• Minimum 7 years of experience in all phases of systems development

• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with attention to
detail

• Able to quickly stub out implementations and iteratively develop working
code

• Flexibility to work with distributed teams working in different time
zones.

Thanks and Regards

Andy

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831*Email: *a...@glomark-llc.com / *Gtalk: *
*glomarka...@gmail.com* <glomarka...@gmail.com>