Dear Business Associates,

Hope you are doing well!!!

     This is *Anudeep* representing *Oberon IT, Inc. *I am here to present
the hot list of my consultants who are on our own payrolls. Let me know if
you have any positions for the below consultants. I would be glad to help
you out with your requirements.

 Please add me into your mailing list and mail me the requirements to
*anud...@oberonit.com
<anud...@oberonit.com>*

Looking forward to work with you!

SN

NAME

SKILL

LOC

Relocation

1

RADHA

Sr.QA

TX

Open

2

SHESHI

Weblogic Admin

TX

Open

3

DIVYA

Websphere Admin

TX

Open

4

MANASA

Websphere Admin

NC

Open

5

SRINAGANI

Weblogic Admin

MA

MA

6

NAGARJUNA

Websphere Admin

TX

Open

7

KAVITHA V

Sr.JAVA Developer

OH

OH

8

PUJA

Sr.JAVA Developer

IL

East coast

9

SUDEEP

JAVA Developer

TX

Open

10

ARCHANA

Sr.JAVA Developer

TX

TX

11

PRAVEEN.CH

Sr.JAVA Developer

IO

IO

12

Gautam

Oracle DBA

TX

Open

13

GAYATHRI

SAS

CA

Open

14

YADAGARI

SAS

IL

Open

15

KUMARI

SAP/FICO

TX

TX

16

SRUTHI

.NET

CO

CO

17

SRIHARI B

Sr INFORMATICA

TX

Open

*Thanks &  Best regards*

Anudeep |Oberon IT

1404 W Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-  anud...@oberonit.com

*Direct:* 972-330-5904 | *Fax:* 1-800-218-2820

*Web:* www.oberonit.com

Gtalk: deepu.astir || Yahoo IM: anu.staffing