Dear Partner,

*Immediate Interview!!!*

please let me know if you have strong local consultants and send me updated
resume to vis...@veritis.com or you can reach me on 817-873-0015.

*client: Apollo SQL DBA Opening 6-8 months contract face to face interview
.*

*Rate: $50-55/hr. c2c *

*Phoenix, AZ - Need LOCALS to AZ – since face to face interview*

*I have placed 2 consultants with this Client *

I need a local SQL DBA with good communication that can do a face to face
interview today or tomorrow. Ideally have them start on Monday, but if 2
weeks that's ok.

Mid-level administration and support of a complex, 24x7, SQL Server
environment. Work with more junior level and senior level database
administrators on incident and change management. Participate in small to
mid-size projects. Facilitate maintenance activities and ensure operational
effectiveness for all SQL Server instances. Mentor junior database
administrators regarding industry standard good practices. Assist junior
database administrators with daily operational reviews. In conjunction with
the senior database administrators, review performance and capacity trends
and provide recommendations to staff and management. Develop and maintain
operational reports. Maintain an accurate record of all activities
performed.

Skills:

   - Intermediate understanding and of the T-SQL language.
   - Intermediate understanding of MS SQL Server backup and restore
   concepts and implementations.
   - Intermediate understanding of DTS / SSIS.
   - Performance tuning and optimization
   - Index management
   - Security models
   - Concurrency methodologies
   - MS SQL Server installation and configuration of stand-alone and
   clustered instances
   - Intermediate troubleshooting skills
   - Intermediate understanding of high availability and disaster recovery
   concepts and implementations (clustering, mirroring, replication, log
   shipping)
   - Fundamental understanding of networking concepts.